Back to Job Listing
– The most background for this role is a higher degree of accredited certification: MBA/MSc/PMP/CMC.
- Consultants own a work stream (work module) in the project and get involved in structuring the analysis.
- Creating sections in client presentation documents.
- Interacting with the client on a day to day basis on their level and interviewing the client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders.
- Managing upwards to engagement managers and the senior team members in the firm.
- Developing conclusions from analysis and taking responsibility for creating and leading portions of deliverables.
- Carrying out research and data collection to understand the organization.
- Running focus groups and facilitating workshops.
- Preparing business proposals and presentations.
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions.
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients.
- Implementing recommendations/solutions and ensuring the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out.
- Managing projects and programs.
- Leading and managing those within the team, including analysts.
- Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
- As a Senior Consultant, you develop a specialization within a specific expertise. You are capable of working independently and in a team.
- You are responsible for the completion of part of a project in which you lead a small team.
- Designing deliverable content.
You also become more client-oriented and begin to explore sales activities.
- Worked in any of the Big 4 Consulting Firms in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the Arabic language is a plus; English language proficiency is a must.