Back to Job Listing
- 10+ years of Technical / Engineering background and working experience in Telecom / Networking / ICT Industry.
- Direct Telco Experience, or Vendor Experience focused on Telcos.
- Knowledge of IP Communications, Network Infrastructure Design, Data-Center Architecture & Virtualization (including Compute, Storage, and Network), and Telco Managed Services Products and Solutions.
- Knowledge of Cloud-based service delivery models.
- Knowledge of ICT-based solutions specific to Smart Real-Estate, Smart Districts, or Smart-Cities is a plus.
- Strong Soft-Skills, with emphasis on communication, presentation, and English writing skills.
Arabic language is a MUST. Candidate must be fluent in
- Arabic; i.e. able to read, write, and communicate freely in Arabic.
Experience in the Saudi Market is a MUST.
- Candidate must have demonstrable skills in prior job assignments covering the following:
- Assist sales team in qualifying and scoping customer opportunities.
- Present and promote ICT smart applications to potential customers, and educate them on managed smart ICT services, and associated value-propositions.
- Analyze RFP documents / customer requirements.
- Design complex solutions related to ICT infrastructure, ICT service platforms, and smart ICT applications.
- Engage with sales team, technical management, sales management, and partners in order to own and manage bids throughout pre-sales lifecycle from a technical aspect.
- Develop and customize documents and presentations for solutions overview, technical designs, and bid responses.
- Assess risks and associated cost impact, and advise on solutions feasibility.
- Defend technical aspects of submitted solutions.
- Develop, and maintain good knowledge on all ICT smart services, and associated solutions.
Work independently and autonomously with Sales / Account Managers on the ground.